This week was spent in creating the first version of the clickable prototype of an end-to-end user scenario. I designed the different screens and then linked them to complete one user flow for the brand design of a restaurant.
The flow involved asking the following questions to the user:
- What are you creating today?
- What is your background?
- Which industry are you designing for?
- What are the primary perceptions you want for your company?
- How do you envision people to feel about your company?
- How do you imagine your customer experience to be?
After the user provides the input for the above questions, the tool would generate a customized style guide for the company logo and provide other features as well.
The Invision prototype can be viewed here: https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/3XR5995JTRG#/353708088_Prototype-01
Some screens from the prototype are as follows:
At Demo Day, I plan to test the entire user flow with people to understand any gaps that might be present and to refine the prototype based on the feedback I receive for the concept. The main areas to test are as follows:
- Does the entire flow make sense?
- Are the questions helpful in understanding the user requirement?
- Is the results page helpful to you?
- Which other features would be most useful in this context?
- Do you have any other suggestions for me?
Based on the feedback received, I will iterate the prototype and start working on the next mockup and also look into creating the working prototype.