Identify the community around your project and plan for feedback
- Color Enthusiasts
- Business owners
- Startup founders
- Brand identifiers
- Color Experts
- Color Trend Forecasters
- Color Specialists
- How do you associate with colors in your designs?
- How often do you think about color psychology when designing something new?
- What importance does color play in your life?
- How do you think colors can be made more accessible to people with color blindness?
- What is the best way in your opinion to raise awareness about color blindness?
- In what way can color theory be taught easily to people?
- Do you think colors impact emotions?
- What do you think of the concept of this smart colors tool?
- How would it be useful to you?
- How can it be improved?
- How would you suggest to research into these concepts?
- What would be the best way to get started?
- What fascinates you the most about colors?
- What problems do you face when it comes to deciding about colors?
- Do you have any suggestions for me?
- Identify individuals to talk to from these areas
- Arrange for one on one conversations and record feedback
- Continue working on evolving prototype to next level
- Validate and verify concept idea
- Get feedback from people and incorporate for next iteration